Steak and Avocado Salad with Caesar Dressing
This is a gratifying alternative to traditional chicken, shrimp or steak caesar salad. Avocado, tomato and hard-boiled eggs make it a hearty lunch or light dinner. A real crowd pleaser with my Caesar Salad Dressing recipe (on my recipe page)!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 - 4 1/2 inch sirloin steaks, cooked rare and sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce (or enough for 6 people)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- caesar salad dressing
- Salt and pepper steak on both sides, being sure to rub in the seasoning. Sear the steak in frying pan with oil, very hot, for 2 minutes per side. Or grill rare on the barbecue.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, eggs, avocados, cherry tomatoes, steak.
- Immediately before serving, toss with caesar salad dressing.