Rene's Sinful Toblerone Chocolate Fondue
Courtesy of our good Canadian boating friend and guru of many things here on the island (especially chocolate fondue) - thanks Rene!
- 3 bars milk chocolate or dark chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tsp rum (or more!)
- strawberries, pineapple, apple, pear, melon, banana
- cubed cake, macaroons, marshmellows
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.