A non-fishy meal that everyone will love! I use tilapia, but any white fish is perfect.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb white fish fillet
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 package taco shells or flour tortillas
- sour cream and mayonnaise mixture
- chopped tomato
- shredded cabbage or lettuce
- taco sauce
- lime juice
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Combine fish, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill taco shells with fish mixture. Top with toppings.