Feta and Chicken Salad Wraps
An easy lunch that satisfies any crowd. I usually serve as wraps. Also great on French bread or over lettuce leaves or tomato slices, with fresh bread on the side.
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 2 large celery stocks, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 2 tsp dried dill, or 2 tbsp fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 4 12 in tortillas
- Mix together the chicken, celery, and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, feta cheese, and dill. Blend with chicken mixture, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on 12 inch tortilla wrap, rolling as tightly as possible. With seam side down, slice each wrap in half or thirds.