Decadent Double Chocolate Brownies
Melt-in-your mouth chocolate goodness! For extra decadence, spoon Rene's Sinful Toblerone Chocolate Fondue Sauce (on our recipe page) over these with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, sugar and water. Bring just to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add one cup of the chocolate chips and vanilla. Let sit for a minute or two to melt the chips. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add eggs, one at a time. Gently fold in the flour mixture. Add the remaining one cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in an 8 inch square tin at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 30 - 35 minutes.