These delectable Thai-style chicken satay are marinated in a peanuty sauce, and then grilled. Rich and delicious!
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
- Weave the chicken onto skewers, then grill for 5 minutes per side.