Caribbean Rum Punch
Signature island beverage to welcome guests aboard ARAVILLA! A new twist to this Caribbean favourite was introduced to us by Elvis, at Elvis's Beach Bar in Road Bay, Anguilla - add a splash of amaretto in place of grenadine. Adds extra punch to the punch!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 oz rum
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- dash of grenadine or amaretto
- orange and cherry for garnish
- Mix rum, orange juice and pineapple juice.
- Pour over ice
- Add a splash of grenadine, or as prepared at Elvis's Beach Bar in Road Bay Anguilla, a dash of amaretto instead to make it really tasty!
- Garnish with fruit and enjoy!