Brie, Prosciutto and Caramelized Onion Pizza
The perfect combination of salty prosciutto, sweet caramelized onion and melty brie.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz brie
- 4 oz prosciutto
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/8 tsp crush red pepper flakes
- Heat butter and olive oil over medium-low heat until the butter is melted. Add the onions to the pan and cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread the caramelized onions evenly over the pizza dough, topped with the brie. Lay the prosciutto over the top of the pizza and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes at 450 degrees. Longer if using uncooked pizza dough.