Asiago Artichoke Dip
Great served heated or cold, with pita, crackers or veggies. Always a crowd favourite!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups grated asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 - 8 oz marinaded artichoke hearts (or equal amount of chopped sundried tomatoes)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Mash up the artichoke hearts (or sundried tomatoes) in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- All the proportions can be tweaked according to personal preference. You can also serve this recipe hot! The cheese gets all melty and yummy!
- I sometimes substitute sundried tomatoes for the artichoke hearts. Also very good!