Apple and Brie Pizza with Caramelized Onions
You'll love this French-style pizza packed with brie, caramelized onions, and apple slices.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 2 pizzas
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Gala or Empire apple
- 4 - 6 oz brie
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh basil
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium. Add onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until golden brown and almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spread onions on pizza crust. Bake 15 minutes if using raw crust. If using pre-made pizza crust, proceed directly to next step.
- Top with apple and Brie. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and drizzle with vinegar. Garnish with basil.