Spicy, cheesy, creamy, the ultimate appetizer. These antojitos are loaded with cream cheese and peppers and are baked to perfection.
- 3 tortillas
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Franks hot sauce (less if you're not big on hot sauce)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add cream cheese, bread crumbs and hot sauce. Mix with a fork until cream cheese has softened. Add the peppers and mix them in well with the cream cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, 1/3 of the mixture for each tortilla, and sprinkle 1/3 of the cheddar cheese on each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and cut them into 1 inch slices.
- Place the slices on the baking sheet, and bake at 350 F degrees for 10 minutes, then for another 3 minutes under the broiler.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole or sour cream.
- I often double this recipe as they go quickly!